Jackalope Block-Printed Bandana
Each bandana has been lovingly hand-crafted from start to finish. Bandanas are hand-dyed using ethically-sourced botanical dyes to produce beautiful earthy hues. Each bandana is hand-printed using linoleum blocks that have been hand-carved with original artwork.
23.5 inches by 23.5 inches
- Printed with black fabric ink
4 natural dye color options
- Deep Olive - naturally dyed with henna & iron
- Warm Beige - naturally dyed with Himalayan rhubarb
- Soft Blue - naturally dyed with indigo
- Cinnamon Brown - naturally dyed with cutch
DISCLAIMER: This item is handmade. As a result, there may be inconsistencies with the printing or variation in colors from natural dyeing. These inconsistencies are part of the narrative of slow craft and intentional goods. Hands made these items, not machines.